We’re Hiring - Marketing and Sales Assistant (Full / Part time)
17 July 2015
Pavilion Theatre, the Municipal Theatre for Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown, is now seeking applicants for the following position:
Marketing and Sales Assistant (Full / Part time)
We are looking for a creative, dynamic and highly motivated individual to join the Pavilion team. Highly developed organisational, planning and negotiation skills are required alongside excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Reporting to and working closely with the Marketing Manager to maximise the profile and ticket sales for all Pavilion Theatre events, alongside a highly efficient team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate Pavilion Theatre’s social networking profile and responsibility for reaching new audiences online, update all online platforms and maintain Pavilion’s website.
- Responsibility for distribution of marketing materials
- Preparation of printed marketing materials, such as Pavilion Theatre’s seasonal brochure and development of creative promotions and advertising.
- Liaise with the visiting company in relation to marketing activities and coordinate where necessary.
- Coordinate and implement marketing plans for specific shows
- Demonstrated track record in social media and online marketing.
- Track record in successful Marketing Campaigns.
- Third level qualification in Marketing or relevant discipline.
- Computer literate with excellent written and communication skills.
- Strong copy-writing and organisational skills including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to prioritise.
- Demonstrated interest in the arts.
- Design skills are a benefit
Terms & Conditions
Contract: Full time / Part time
Salary: Starting salary will be competitive with other similar venues and commensurate with experience
Working hours: 32 hours (option also available of working a 21 or 28 hour week pro rata).
Applications including detailed CV to e-mail: email@example.com
Or by post to
Hugh Murray, Director
Closing date for applications is Friday July 31st 2015
Interviews are scheduled to take place on August 6th & 7th 2015
Start Date: September 2015
Pavilion Theatre is an Equal Opportunities Employer