Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
03 April 2020
Here is an up-to-date list of information about how the ongoing situation in relation to the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Updated Apr 3 2020:
- Per government directives (most recently issued on Tue 24 Mar), Pavilion Theatre remains closed to the public until Sun 19 Apr 2020 at the earliest.
- Ticketholders for all affected events will be contacted by our Box Office team. Please be assured that if we haven't been in touch yet, we will soon.
- We are currently working with companies and producers to reschedule affected events where possible - please check each event in our What's On section.
- Pavilion Theatre Box Office is open for calls at present - you can reach us on (01) 231 2929 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Opening hours are Monday to Friday, 12pm to 5pm. If you leave a message or email us, please be patient and we will get back to you.
- Many of our patrons have asked us if there's a way they can donate the cost of a ticket to help support the venue through this difficult time of closure, postponements and cancellations. This is now possible through our website, and we sincerely thank anyone who chooses to donate here.
- We've put together a list of cultural activities for all ages you can enjoy from the comfort of your own home; read the blog here.
Please come back to this post, and keep an eye on our social media pages for further updates over the coming weeks. For more information in relation to COVID-19 please see the HSE website.
Thank you from all of us at Pavilion Theatre.