Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
30 July 2020
Here is an up-to-date list of information about the ongoing situation in relation to the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Updated Thu 30 Jul 2020:
- Pavilion Theatre remains closed to the public until Sunday 13 September. Click here for more information.
- Ticketholders for all affected events will be contacted by our Box Office team. Please be assured that if we haven't been in touch yet, we will soon.
- Pavilion Theatre Box Office is open for calls at present - you can reach us on (01) 231 2929 or email email@example.com. Opening hours are Monday to Friday, 12pm to 5pm. If you leave a message or email us, please be patient and we will get back to you.
- Many of our patrons have asked us if there's a way they can donate to help support the venue through this difficult time of closure, postponements and cancellations. This is now possible through our website, and we sincerely thank anyone who chooses to donate here.
- We've put together a list of cultural activities for all ages you can enjoy from the comfort of your own home; read the blog here.
Please come back to this post, and keep an eye on our social media pages for further updates over the coming weeks. For more information in relation to COVID-19 please see the HSE website.
Thank you from all of us at Pavilion Theatre.