Join the Team! Creative Administrator (part-time)
Pavilion Theatre is seeking applications to join our team in an exciting new role:
Job Title: Creative Administrator (part-time)
Responsible for: Providing creative administration support across all aspects of the programme
Key information about the position
- Part-time: 3 days / 21 hours per week
- A 1-year contract, including a 6-month probationary period
- Hybrid working environment, based primarily at Pavilion Theatre in Dún Laoghaire with additional remote working.
This is a brand-new role, and a senior position on our team, responding to how Pavilion has developed as one of Ireland’s busiest and most vibrant theatres. As Creative Administrator, you will lead on and provide creative administration support across all aspects of the programme: for both hosted work that appears on the stage at Pavilion (professional and amateur, national and international, touring and co-produced), as well as projects supported through Pavilion’s artist development schemes, where ideas can blossom from first thought to full production.
Applicants are invited to submit:
- A CV outlining relevant experience
- A cover letter outlining what skills and qualities you would bring to the role (2 pages max.)
- Names and positions of two referees relevant to your application
Applications should be submitted by email only (including "Creative Administrator" in the subject line) to email@example.com
Ideal Start Date: August 2023
Closing date for applications: 5pm, Monday 29th May 2023
Pavilion Theatre is an Equal Opportunities Employer.