Join the Team! Finance Manager (Full Time or Part Time)
Pavilion Theatre is seeking applications to join our team in the following key position within its management team:
Job Title: Finance Manager (Full Time or Part Time)
Responsible for: Managing the financial operations of Pavilion Theatre
Key information about the position
- Full Time (35 hours per week) or Part Time subject to discussion
- Based primarily at Pavilion Theatre in Dún Laoghaire with additional remote working.
Reporting to the Director, the Finance Manager is a key position within the theatre management team. Pavilion Theatre is a Company Limited by Guarantee and a Charity which is governed by a Board of Directors / Trustees. The organisation is managed by the Director who is supported by a Technical Manager, Operations Manager, Marketing Manager, and the Finance Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic individual looking to take the next step or to consolidate their career in accounting, financial and venue management.
Applicants are invited to submit:
- A CV outlining relevant experience
- A cover letter outlining what skills and qualities you would bring to the role (2 pages max.)
- Names and positions of two referees relevant to your application
Applications should be submitted by email only (including "Finance Manager" in the subject line) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ideal Start Date: August/September 2023
Closing date for applications: 5pm, Friday 30 June 2023
Pavilion Theatre is an Equal Opportunities Employer.