Enjoying our events in safety
Updated 26 April 2022
We are committed to the Health & Safety of our staff and audiences and will be operating under the agreed protocols. Please see the HSE website for further information on COVID-19. Here is the link with the latest governement updates: https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/3361b-public-health-updates/
Seating for all events (including cinema screenings) will have allocated seating
- Hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities available
Contactless ticketing available
Safety screen at Box Office
The use of face coverings at Pavilion Theatre is now optional
Pre-booking is recommended for all events.
If you or any member of your party have COVID-19, we would ask that you do not visit the venue
If anyone in your group has any accessibility needs, please contact Box Office as soon as possible
Updated terms and conditions
- Latecomers or those who leave during a performance may not be re-admitted to the auditorium. Please give yourself plenty of time to arrive at the venue.
- Management reserves the right to cancel or make any essential changes to performances at any stage.
- Every member of the audience must have a valid ticket with a clear and visible QR code.
- Once purchased, tickets and gift vouchers cannot be exchanged or refunded unless an event is cancelled by the venue. This does not affect your statutory rights. Please contact Box Office if you have any questions regarding this.
If you have any queries about our safety measures, advice for customers or updated terms and conditions please get in touch by calling (01) 231 2929 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org