Getting Here & Parking
At the bottom of the theatre steps on Marine Road
Outside Meadows and Byrne at street level
Outside of County Hall on Crofton Road
Travel by DART to Dún Laoghaire. This journey offers spectacular views of Dublin Bay. The DART runs every 10 to 20 minutes. We are located opposite Dún Laoghaire DART Station. The DART links up with Irish Rail at Connolly Station, as it does with the LUAS tram service.
From the city centre you can either take the N11 via Stillorgan, turn off at the Ballybrack exit and follow signs for Dún Laoghaire or you can drive the coast road via Blackrock on the R118, just stick to the coast and follow signs for Dún Laoghaire.
If you’re heading north on the N11, turn off at the Ballybrack exit and follow the signs all the way in to Dún Laoghaire, it’s a straight run with a couple of roundabouts.
If you are travelling by motorway take the M50, exit 16 for Cherrywood and then follow signs for Dún Laoghaire.
ESB Charge Points
- Pay and Display
- FREE from 7/8pm in many areas (times vary)
- Please check parking meters for more information
- Opening hours: Mon-Sat 7am-12am | Sun/Bank Holidays 7am-11pm
- Evening rate: €4.50 (from 6pm)
- Hourly rate: €2.80
- Contact ParkRite between 10am & 6pm: (01) 284 4938
- Opening hours: Open 24 hours 7 days
- Hourly rate: €2.50
- Contact (01) 230 0030 or (01) 230 0029
- Opening hours: 7am-11pm
- Hourly rate: €2.40
- Daily rate: €6
- Contact (01) 2801147