Getting Here & Parking
We are located in the picturesque seaside town of Dún Laoghaire, approximately 12km south of Dublin City. You will find us along the coast, on the corner of Queen's Road & Marine Road and opposite Dún Laoghaire DART Station.
Please note that Pavilion Theatre does not own or operate any parking facilities. The information about nearby parking facilities below is provided for patrons' convenience but for any further queries we recommend approaching the operators directly.
- Pay and Display
- FREE from 7/8pm in many areas (times vary)
- Please check parking meters for more information
ParkRite Car Park, Queen’s Road (under Pavilion Theatre)
- Opening hours: Mon-Sat 7am-12am | Sun/Bank Holidays 7am-11pm
- €3 rate available from 5.30pm when you prebook your space online. You must prebook at least 24 hours in advance of coming to the theatre
- Evening rate: €4.50 (from 6pm)
- Hourly rate: €2.60
- Contact ParkRite between 10am & 6pm: (01) 284 4938
Royal Marine Hotel Car Park, Marine Road
- Opening hours: Open 24 hours 7 days
- Hourly rate: €2.50
- Contact (01) 230 0030 or (01) 230 0029
dlr LexIcon Car Park, Queen's Road
- Opening hours: 7am-11pm
- Hourly rate: €2.40
- Daily rate: €6
- Contact (01) 2801147
Directions & Public Transport
From the city centre you can either take the N11 via Stillorgan, turn off at the Ballybrack exit and follow signs for Dún Laoghaire or you can drive the coast road via Blackrock on the R118, just stick to the coast and follow signs for Dún Laoghaire.
If you’re heading north on the N11, turn off at the Ballybrack exit and follow the signs all the way in to Dún Laoghaire, it’s a straight run with a couple of roundabouts.
If you are travelling by motorway take the M50 and follow signs for Dún Laoghaire.
Travel by DART to Dún Laoghaire. The journey offers spectacular views of Dublin Bay. The DART runs every 10 to 20 minutes. We are located opposite Dún Laoghaire DART Station. The DART links up with Irish Rail at Connolly Station, as it does with the LUAS tram service.
Dún Laoghaire is serviced by Dublin Bus. The terminus is located at the DART station. Buses 7, 7a, 8, 45a, 46a, 59, 75 and 111.