Join the Team! Marketing & Communications Manager
Pavilion Theatre, the Municipal Theatre for Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown, is now seeking applicants for the following position:
Marketing and Communications Manager
The job in a nutshell:
We are looking for a driven marketer to lead Pavilion Theatre’s marketing and communications and contribute to the development and execution of the overall marketing campaigns. This is an exciting, high-level opportunity to join the small and dedicated team in the picturesque seaside town of Dún Laoghaire. The Marketing & Communications Manager is the guardian of the venues’ public-facing presence, with the core role of growing visitor numbers and maximising visitor engagement to enable the venue to hit its box office income targets for the year.
Click HERE to view/download the full job description.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic, calm, hardworking and enthusiastic individual with a passion for marketing, an awareness of the arts and a flair for digital/communications/marketing.
- Experience of planning, executing, and supporting marketing/communications campaigns
- A clear communicator and an assured writer with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong expertise in digital marketing and social media
- Passion for social media and generating content
- Excellent technical competencies across digital platforms
- Experience of using website and/or e-communications content management systems.
- Fluency working with analytics and data to assess performance
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Premier Pro, Photoshop)
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Third-level qualification
- Design and video editing skills
- Competency in the areas of photograph and videography.
- Experience of working in the arts industry
- A portfolio of successful digital campaigns and social media projects is advantageous
Attitudes, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility to work equally well on own initiative as well as collaborating as part of a close-knit team
- Effective time management and ability to prioritise own workload
- Keen attention to detail, ensuring the final quality of content
- Proactive approach and enthusiasm for developing and sharing creative ideas
- Commitment to achieving high-quality outcomes and a determination for results
- Desire to learn and master different skills and areas of work
Terms & Conditions of Employment
Contract: Full time
Working hours: Approx. 35 hrs per week
Salary: Starting salary will be competitive with other similar venues and commensurate with experience
Applications including a detailed CV and cover letter should be submitted by e-mail only to Hugh Murray at: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 15th September 2021
Interviews will be held on: Friday 17th and Monday 20th September 2021
Expected starting date: Wednesday 20th October 2021
Should Covid-19 restrictions prohibit face to face meetings, alternative arrangements will be made which may include remote interviews.
No correspondence can be entered into during the process of application or selection.
Pavilion Theatre is an Equal Opportunities Employer